Please note that we do not ship to certain addresses, such as military, certain restricted areas, pick-up points, or PO boxes. For further information, please contact the Cara Customer Care Department.
Boutique pick-up may be offered, free of charge, to certain locations. Please refer to the Platforms or call the Cara Customer Care Department for more information. We will inform you by e-mail or by telephone when the product is ready for pick-up at the boutique.
If you order several products, we will ship the order only once all products are available (there will be no partial shipments, unless otherwise communicated to you).
1. We offer free shipping worldwide except certain countries (Oceania, Norfolk Island, Pitcairn Island, Tokelau, Wake Island, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Iran Myanmar, North Korea, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Cliperton Island, Navassa Island, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Falkland Islands, Georgia, South Georgia, South Sandwich Islands, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, Comoros, Bissau, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra leone, Somalia, South Sudan.
2. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure delivery by the carrier within the estimated delivery lead time from the date of our written Confirmation of Order & Shipment and in any event within thirty (30) days after that date, except if your purchase relates to a product or service that we have explained to you will take additional time to deliver, for example in the case of products or services that we personalize or produce to your specifications.
3. If delivery of products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will inform you as soon as possible and will use reasonable efforts to minimise the effect of the delay. If we do not deliver within thirty (30) days from the date of the written Confirmation of Order & Shipment or any other time limit as indicated by us, you may contact the Cara Customer Care Department to cancel the relevant order and get a refund of any sums you pre-paid us for any products which you have not received.
4. In any event, your sole remedy for any failure by us to deliver the order to you shall be your right to cancel the relevant order and receive a refund of sums you pre-paid us for any products which you have not received.
5. When estimating your delivery time, please allow time for credit approval, address verification, security checks and order processing. Please note that delivery is always subject to receiving your full payment.
6. We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any products delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased products passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Cara Jewellers, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The products are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Our return policies are as follows:
Quality certificate is based on the internal quality appraisal by Cara Jewellers
Only applicable to Cara products with Original Invoice or Proof of Purchase (Conditions apply to all)
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond Jewellery, or for a Gift Voucher equal to the invoiced amount of the jewellery item.
Can be exchanged for Diamond jewellery or a Gift Voucher equal to the invoiced amount of the jewellery item
AFTER 30 DAYS AND WITHIN 1 YEAR OF PURCHASE
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond Jewellery or for a Gift Voucher. Exchange value will be calculated at the prevailing price of Gold, and after the deduction of manufacturing costs and stone weight.
Can be upgraded to new Diamond Jewellery after deduction or remodelling costs, and without exceeding 25% * of the invoiced amount. The value of the new Diamond jewellery selected should exceed the amount offered for the old jewellery.
AFTER 1 YEAR OF PURCHASE:
Can be exchanged either for Gold or Diamond Jewellery or for a Gift Voucher. Exchange Value will be calculated at the prevailing price of Gold minus 1% * and after deduction of manufacturing costs and stone weight.
Can be upgraded to new Diamond jewellery and will be valued for upgrade according to market value of the material content. The value of the new Diamond Jewellery selected should exceed the amount offered for the old Jewellery.